Please send resumes to Ph:646-405-5559
I have a 6+ month contract opportunity in Chantilly, VA. Please review the
details below, if interested please reply with your current word formatted
resume and contact details and I will call you to discuss.

SQL and PL/SQL Developer
Chantilly, VA
June 4, 2012
6 month project plus possible extensions
Must attend face to face interview

I need a Sr SQL and PL/SQL developer with expertise in a Informatica, Cognos BI
Datawarehouse enviornment. Must have experience creating and enhancing Cognos
reports and understanding and modifying Oracle Stored packages and procedures.