*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: Business Analyst with SQL
Location: Providence, RI
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Must possess excellent business oriented analytical skills and good oral
and written communication skills. Strong understanding of how legacy
systems relate/interface with each other. Ability to translate business
requirements documentation into data requirements and source-to-Client data
mappings. Understanding of data models and ETL processing. Understanding of
software/application development lifecycle. Experience in using SQL to
profile data prior to mapping. Familiarity with application programming and
data model design processes. Experience with bank system conversion
processes and IBM Banking Data Warehouse a plus.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com