Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below

Job Title: Pega PRPC Developer

Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Duration: 6 Months

Must Haves:

Skill Set: Pega - PRPC
.         PRPC overall SDLC work experience, preferable in User Interface,
Work Flow and Business Rules Implementation.
.         Strong Knowledge in Designing the PRPC Application.
.         Expertise in PRPC Integration with external systems in an
enterprise environment.
.         Strong in Reports and Correspondence Generation.
.         Knowledgeable in Estimation, Performance Tuning, PRPC Best
Practices and Healthcare Frameworks of PRPC.
.         Good experience on Design Review, Code Review and Deployment
process.
.         Strong RDBMS experience.
.         Good domain knowledge on Health care (Provider and payer).

Regards,
Kulbir

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net>   I  <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com>