*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title: C,C++ Developer
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience
6 years of developing complex batch processing systems and data integration
with exposure to huge data environments
5+ years of C/c++ experience in a windows environment
Experience with team based development tools (Revision Control, Defect
Shell Scripting with (Ksh/Csh/Perl a plus)
Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills which are crucial
for Agile development and intense collaboration with business teams and IT
Effective Planning skills and ability to communicate project issues clearly
and promptly
Strong data analysis skills, preferably with financial securities data
Must be highly detail oriented and able to adhere to best practices and

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 201 753 5485