Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at
*Position  : .Net Developer
Location :   Franklin, TN
Duration :  4 months*

Must Have:
Net Contractor#1: Will be in a team of two (including him/her) to develop a
gadget as part of a portal. This gadget will offer Single Sing On (SSO) to
the user and it will retrieve certain user information (employee pay
history). I’m looking for someone with 5+ years of experience with web
The skills are: *.Net, C#, SQL, WCF, REST, SSO, OpenSocial, UnitTests,
oAuth. *

Direct: 203-652-1454*115