Please send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net ph:646-405-5559

*Phone Interview First* - could be phone interview to hire but may require an
in person interview.  I will drive the candidate if need be just make sure they
are somewhat local!

Position:  SharePoint Developer

Location:  King of Prussia, PA

Duration:  12+ Months

Rate:  $50 hour

-  We are currently looking for TWO SharePoint resources to work on a time and
materials basis for an indefinite period of time.  We would like to place these
individuals very quickly.

-  They will both be working on automating forms, workflows and manual
processes within the company.

-  While both of the resources should be able to use InfoPath 2010 for the more
simpler of the tasks, at least one of the resources should know ASP.NET for
some more advanced customizations, as well as possess some design skills.

-  Neither resource needs to be client-facing, as we will have someone to
perform that type of work for gathering requirements. Of course, if they have
client-facing skills, that will be a bonus as it can free up some time for our
current consultants.

-  SharePoint 2010 and .NET