We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. C#.NET Developer

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 3-12+ Months Contract

Job Description:

Our client need FULL SDLC .net development, strong client facing skills,
MVC, WCF technologies.

Healthcare is a big bonus as well.

I can assure you that anyone they hire will have at least two years of
healthcare experience.

!!!!!He is ruling candidates out or setting up interviews within 30

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> kulbir.gai...@yahoo.ini