*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: QA Tester with IDM
Location: Tampa, FL.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

                       ( Need only locals )

*QA Tester with Identity Access Management experience *
*
This project requires a IdAM Test "Lead" Analysis to do some of the
following:
Design and Write Test Cases
Experience with Identity Management capabilities (siteminder, SEA)
QA Testing/ Software Testing Analyst .
*
Requirements: *
Two-three years of experience in applications QA and deployment, including
testing/QA methodologies
Formal software development life cycle experience preferred
Experience in Windows XP, software installation and configuration, local
area networking, internet technologies a plus
Knowledge of internet technologies, industry-standard browsers.
Experience with performance, stress, and load testing preferred
Experience with test management tools, including Mercury Interactive’s Test
Director or Quality Center preferred
Experience with automated test tools, including Quick Test Pro preferred
Thorough and detail oriented with good organizational skills.
Strong diagnostic, testing, and problem-solving skills.
Strong client service attitude.

*Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC