*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: QA C++ Manual Tester
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6-9+ Months Contract

”They are looking for people with manual testing of both hardware and
software, the code is in C++. The people have to be comfortable in a lab
environment and be fine with diving into an ATM machine and getting their
hands dirty.  There is no automated testing.  They need to be familiar with
the QA process, they will use excel and HP quality center to track faults.
ATM test experience would be the best, there are a lot of people in the
area that were displaced when NCR left town, that might be a good place to
start.  They need to have good comm. skills, they will be interacting with
the banks technical people.”

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC