*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract
10+years of Experience

( Need 10+ Yrs Exp and Local)
* *
The BAs on my team create customized reports (pdf,excel) using crystal and
write requirements for customized interfaces (cobol).  Programmers do the
cobol work but knowledge of cobol is helpful.   The BAs interact with the
business partners as well as the programmers (onsite and offshore).
Analyze and clarified business requirements for new reports and
enhancements to existing reports, as a member of a team of business
analysts and developers
that supported over 4,000 trust accounting and regulatory reports.
Translate complex business requirements into IT specifications
documentation, following SDLC guidelines
Manage the develop reporting requirements
Serve as an accounting and regulatory data Subject Matter Expert, assist
the data-load processing team with complex requirements.
Developed Crystal Reports templates for new reports and change existing
templates for report enhancements.
Responsible for all Quality Assurance and Regression testing activities for
all reporting-related development.
Diagnose issues documented by the User Acceptance Testing groups in system
investigation requests and determine and coordinated resolutions.

Crystal Reports experience/knowledge
MS Excell and MS Word skills
Accounting/Banking background
No more than 10 years experience
Good listener and quick learner (training will be provided)
Some Cobol knowledge is helpful
Someone who can interact with various business partners/consultants.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com