We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Xcelsius/ Business Object Developer

Location: Louisville, KY

Duration: 3 Months Contract

Our client needs a high level Xcelsius Developer to sit onsite at their
Development Center in Louisville, KY. The project they are working on is
going LIVE in August, so this is a short term opportunity with possible
extensions. This is a European Client, so good communication is key since
this person will be communicating over the phone with Europeans on a daily

Must haves:
1) Expert level skills in Xcelsius development, preferably on Version 4.0.
2) Thorough Knowledge of different options of data connectivity to Xcelsius
from SAP BW/BPC backend systems and the performance implications of each.
3) 5-7 years of experience with Programming and Development within BI BW
4) 305 years of experience as an Xcelsius Developer (Business Objects
5) SAP BI/BW experience
6) Strong communication skills
7) Great work ethic
8) Ability to work with minimal supervision
9) Quick learning ability
10) Ability to hit the ground running

3) Exposure to BPC EPM report connector and building EPM reports.
4) Exposure to BPC models, dimensions, input schedules and hierarchical
5) Strong basic BW skills. - SAP BPC
- Connectivity of SAP BPC to Xcelsius
- U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Sam Roy

Office: 703-880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-7351 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:s...@gainam.net> s...@gainam.net  I

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sam-roy/2b/1a1/90