*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Job Description: This position is responsible for working on multiple
project tasks in support of the design, implementation, and maintenance of
analytic solutions; supporting end-to-end analysis development, management,
and delivery; interfacing between various business and technical teams to
compile requirements and design solutions; providing technical leadership
to the team; work closely with customers to build relationships; and
continuously gaining a deeper understanding of relevant data and processes
to build analytic solutions to meet business needs.

Required Skills
Data analysis
Data mapping
Data integration and data movement requirements

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com