Tivoli Developer
CHICAGO, IL CONTRACT F2F REQUIRED AFTER PHONE
6 Months Contract

Here are some notes from the manager on the Tivoli position opportunity.

Beeline Request 2739: Tivoli Developer
a.       Must have Tivoli job scheduling experience with TWS. Ideally with TWS
8.4
b.      Must have Unix scripting experience
c.       Must have SQL knowledge.
d.      Would be IDEAL if they had Java experience. This would put them over
the top if they had it. But I realize it's
          tough to get it, so it's fine without it, but if there is someone
with it, that'd be excellent.
e.      This role is for 3 months. At this time, it's only 3 months. If they do
REALLY well, we may extend or look to hire
          them.

We are looking to have the Tivoli developer start ASAP. Ideally by 6/11.

Job Description:
Looking for an IBM Tivoli Developer that can design and develop job streams and
schedules. Experience working with IBM TWS 8.4. Must also have SQL and UNIX
scripting experience.

Deliverable:
Design and develop job streams and schedules.

Additional Skills:
Unix scripting skills, SQL queries