*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job Title: SQL Database Developer
Location: Richardson,TX *
* Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Required Skills:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with at least
5 years of related work experience
Microsoft SQL server application development
Expert SQL developer experience
Expert level knowledge in SQL programming
Writing stored procedures, Understanding existing complex data models,
Creating new data models or additions, Writing SSIS/DTS Packages
Proven problem solving and debugging skills
Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical
Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL server administration
MS SQL 2005 Certified - preferred

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC