*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Richardson,TX
Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

***NEED LOCAL TO TX

This position is responsible for functions on projects of moderate to high
complexity by working with business partners within multiple business
functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
eliciting, documenting, and refining business requirements for the IT
organization; serving as a liaison across multiple facets of the business
community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions
to meet user needs; leveraging an informed knowledge of business areas to
identify and/or resolve problems on an ongoing basis.
*

*Minimum 5-7 years business analyst experience writing requirements,
requirements engineering and management. Minimum 2-3 years general exposure
to a software development environment.
Management and resolution of production defects, Requirements estimation,
Project Management Duties, Process Improvement initiatives, Test Case
Creation and Execution, Cross-training with other functional areas and
Special Projects

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC