Hope your doing great. This *Umendar* from *USM Business Systems*.
We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
*Title: Oracle Lead with ETM (Enterprise Taxation Management) *
*Location: Raleigh, NC *
*Duration: 6 month temp-to-perm*
*Citizenship: US Citizens and Green Card Holders*
*ETM Correspondences Team Lead*
*ETM* is an *Oracle* product and means: *Enterprise Taxation Management *
• The individual will be responsible for the development of the
correspondence module of *Oracle ETM* product.
• The individual will be an experienced development resource with strong *
Java* programming, *Oracle skills*, general troubleshooting skills and well
versed in SDLC processes.
• The individual will work closely with the team members on the
correspondences team and client staff to deliver the solution as per
• The individual will work with correspondence publishing products from
Pitney Bowes like DOC1, EngageOne and Interactive Correspondent.
• Project responsibilities will include:
o Analyze, design, develop assigned tasks in the ETM Correspondence
Development to meet client requirements.
o Develop assigned packages leveraging strong Java and Oracle programming
o Deploy the correspondence templates provided by the correspondence
designers to Pitney Bowes products like DOC1 and EngageOne.
o Troubleshoot issues related to correspondence generation and keep the
client abreast of any issues encountered.
o Assist in the final implementation and go-live activities planning
o Assist in knowledge transfer and training
o Provide timely status to the Development Manager
o Assist Functional team during correspondence designs
*ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:*
• Minimum of* 5-7 years* experience in application development in *Java. *
• Experience with *Pitney Bowes* products like DOC1, EngageOne and
Interactive Correspondent is preferred
• Experience in implementation / delivery of solutions in at least one
• Experience in writing *Unix *scripts
• Experience in *SQL* and *Oracle* database skills
*NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED: *
• Functional knowledge of application server technology like Websphere or
*HARDWARE/SOFTWARE PACKAGES: *
• WebSphere and WebLogic application servers
• SQL programming
• Unix Scripting
• Long term assignments (3+ years)
• Potential to be a subject matter expert in ETM
• CGI has a distinguished history in the Public Sector and is a market
leader in Tax and Revenue
• Opportunity to be part of a high profile Tax and Revenue implementation,
a practice with a very strong pipeline.
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at