*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: SAS Programmer
Location: Pennington, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

The clients, a market leading pharmaceutical company located in Princeton
NJ is seeking a Senior SAS Programmer to work on a strategic Clinical Trial
Project.
The individual selected will contribute to our clients SAS programming
efforts and provide programming support for clinical trial data reporting
and regulatory submissions. This person must be able to support multiple
protocols independently and to contribute to integrated summaries of
efficacy and safety.

Skills Required:
3 to 5 years experience in SAS programming
3 to 5 years experience working with Clinical Trials Data
Degree in Statistics (Masters preferred but Bachelors is acceptable along
with the required years of work experience.)
Experience working for a Pharmaceuitcal company or CRO.
Excellent communication skills

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC