This is Anthony from sriven Infosys . we have urgent requirement on J2EE
Job title : J2EE Developer
Location : Tallahassee, FL
Duration: 6+ month
EAD or GC preferred but H1 is ok..
Junior level is ok as well.
This position is as a member of a software development team designing and
developing mission critical large-scale, high-availability, multi-tier,
transactional, enterprise systems.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the project team to ensure timely
delivery of high quality delivery enterprise applications
• Plan and estimate development work needed to implement assigned tasks
• Author and maintain design and technical documentation necessary
Education and Typical Years’ Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field and 3 plus
years of industry experience, including some technical leadership.
• 3+ years’ experience with J2EE development
• 3+ years’ experience using at least one major database (Oracle preferred)
• Object oriented analysis, design and programming skills
• Knowledge in database programming and querying
• Experience with a recognized software development lifecycle methodology
• Good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with team
• Ability to work effectively as part of a technical team
• Creative problem solving skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic small company environment
• Financial system experience a plus
• Experience in high-volume, transaction processing productions systems a plus
Thanks & Regards
Sriven Infosys Inc
CELEBRATING 11th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2011
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at