Please send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net PH:646-405-5559
Role : webMethods developer
Location: Houston, TX
Start Date: 6/25 (projected)
Duration: 3+ months
a.. Proficient in webMethods technologies
a.. emphasis on ESB including webMethods Integration Server and Broker.
b.. Design and development skills are a must.
c.. Ability to upgrade from v6.5 to v8.2.2, (must have experience with 8.x)
d.. Skills around architecting an upgrade solution and putting together the
Project Summary: Upgrade the client’s existing 6.5 platform to v8.2.2.
Below is a list of the proposed new versions functionality.
• Asynchronous calls (publish / subscribe)
• Synchronous calls (request/reply)
• Routing of messages to one or more destinations
• Guaranteed delivery – If the receiving system is unavailable
the message is stored until it is available or manually removed
• Ability to send a message only once to prevent duplicates
• Ordered Queues - in-order message delivery using a queue
• Message Transformation – ability to transform a message to an
• Ability to communicate with a standard Java Messaging Service
• Expose Broker/Messaging System API for Java programming to
allow developers to use the broker directly via java
• Provide Adapters to Oracle and Sybase databases – this provides
the ability to listen to applications or the broker for certain events and
react as needed
a.. Consultants must have experience upgrading from 6.5 to 8.x.
b.. A minimum of 5 years webMethods experience is required.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at