Hi,

Hope your doing great. This *Umendar* from *USM Business Systems. *

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

Title: Junior Oracle Developer

Duration: 12 + months Contract

Location: Indianapolis

 Job Description:

* Should have minimum* 5 years* of experience

* Good Experience with *RAC*

* *Oracle 11g*

* Operations/Applications Support, Performance Tuning

* The DBA Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and
procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the companydatabase.

* Implements datamodels and database designs, data access and table
maintenance codes; resolvesdatabase performance issues,

  database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.

Golden gate experience is added plus.

Thanks & Regards....

Umendar

Sr IT Recruiter