Hope your doing great. This is *Umendar* from *USM Business Systems*.
We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

*Title: SAP CRM Functional Consultant – Order and Channel Management*
*Duration: 6- 9 Months*
*Location: RTP, NC and travel to Beijing, China (Client will pay all the
*VisaType: G.C Holders and Citizens only*

*Job Description:*
* *4-5 years*’ experience having completed minimum 3 *SAP CRM Order and
Channel Management Projects*
* Good knowledge on channel management business processes (Rebate
Processing- Claim and Settlement, Price Protection)
* Solution analysis on the channel rebate and channel promotion process.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*