*Hi Associate,

              Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the

Job Title: OBIEE 11g Developer – SR Level
Duration : 3-6 months
Location : NYC, NY

Job Description:*
•Very strong OBIEE 11G Reporting and Enterprise level dashboard development
skills. (2 year or experience with 11G and at least 3 years of experience
with OBIEE 10G required)
•5+ years of overall enterprise dashboard and report development experience
•3 + years of BI Publisher / XML Publisher experience required
•At least 3 years of Finance related report development experience

•Industry knowledge in Higher education is desirable.
•Some Java scripting experience would be valuable.
•Good technical documentation skills required.

Want well rouneded people with all four skill areas:
•OBIEE 11g people
•dashboard and BI publisher development skills
•They need to have the ability to do admin level
•RPD development work

*Thanks & Regards,
Technical recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,