*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: Interwoven Developer
Location: Middletown, NJ
Duration: 3 Months Contract

Skill and Role Summary:
Senior Teamsite developer(s) to gather, analyze requirements,
create/update/manage new and existing content Templates and modules.

Main duties and responsibilities:
Analysis and requirement gathering
Prepare Design Documents and Estimates
Design content model based on requirements
Install and configure Teamsite, Opendeploy, DataDeploy and associated
applications
Develop Teamsite templates using FormPublisher and SitePublisher (nice to
have) – XML/XSLT experience preferred
Develop Teamsite Workflows
Develop Opendeploy and Datadeploy scripts
Co-ordinate with offshore if needed

Requirements:
Client facing skills, experience in user journeys, leading IA track, Visual
design experience

Please state essential skill/s.-
Interwoven (7.x) Experience – 6+ years – Installation, configuration etc.
FormsPublisher
Workflows
Open Deploy & Data Deploy
SitePublisher
Oracle (Basic Knowledge)
Java
CGI/Perl
JavaScript
XML/XSL
HTML

Nice to have
Experience with CSSDK, LSCS, LSDS
Experience in writing datasources and other components in JAVA (instead of
perl/cgi etc.)
Basic knowledge of Teamsite Search (IDOL), Teamsite Reporting etc.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 203-769-6536*