*Hi Associate,

              Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the
earliest.

Job Title: SAP ABAP
Duration : 3-4 months
Location : NJ, NY, Philadelphia areas
Targeting interviews Thursday
Start 1 week or July 1st.

Job Description:*
The consultant will be stand alone and need limited supervision.  The
consultant needs to be strong in the following:
-Interactive ALV Grid programming, ALV Grid programming, ABAP Objects,
BAPI’s

*Thanks & Regards,
--
Ranadheer