Hope your doing great. This is *Umendar* from *USM Business Systems*.

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

*Title: SAP CRM Technical Consultant*

*Duration: 6- 9 Months*

*Location: RTP, NC and travel to Beijing, China (Client will pay all the

* *

*Job Description:*

a.  *4-5 years’ *experience having completed minimum *3 SAP CRM ISA*, Order
and Channel Management Projects

b.  SAP CRM Internet Sales functional skills

c.*  JAVA SAP* NetWeaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI skill

d. * Netweaver/ABAP* skill

We required your below details for submission, Please send ASAP.

The below are the details.

*Consultant Details:*

Legal Name:

Email Id: