Hope your doing great. This is *Umendar* from *USM Business Systems. *

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

*Title: Jr. Java Developer*
*Location: Herndon, VA *
*Duration: 6 months*

•  Develop high level and detailed design for application components
•  Develop application code to implement business and technical
•  Develop and execute unit test cases
•  Support migration of code through various environments
•  Support User testing

*Must-Have Skills: *
•  At least 4 years of hands-on experience developing applications using
SQL, Oracle PLSQL,
    Perl, Java  J2EE, Spring/Hibernate & Shell scripting
•  At least 4 years of experience using Oracle& SQLServer
•  At least 3  years of experience using Ant
•  At least 3  years of experience using JBoss or Tomcat
•  At least 3 years of hands-on experience using ClearCase , CVS
•  3 years of Unix experience
•  Strong communication skills (written and verbal)

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*