*Greetings from Robert,*

Job Title: DB2 UDB DBA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Location: San Francisco, CA

*Job Description:*

*8-10 years of experience in database design or maintenance
* Six or more years of DBA experience, generally with two or more of the
following DBMS platforms: DB2, Informix, Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle.
* Five or more years with DB client/server development tools and techniques.
* Experienced with DB performance monitor, DB recover, and DB change
* Strong knowledge and extensive experience with DB2 UDB on AIX/Solaris is
* Participation in large projects that require understanding of software
development life cycle
* Experience with Large Scale DB2 UDB Databases and DB2 DPF (Data
Partition) is required.
* Working knowledge of operating system internals (Shell scripting,
monitoring, debugging) in AIX / Solaris / Linux environments is required.
* Must be competent with converting logical data models into high
performance physical designs.
* Experience with data dictionary/repository tools and ERwin data modeling
* Experience with OLAP tools.
* DB2 UDB DBA ( UNIX ) with additional Oracle or SQL experience is
* Experience working with computer hardware and software
installation/upgrading procedures
* Experience working with database and system maintenance procedures
* Experience working with database creation techniques and database
management systems (DBMS) features
* Experience working with database performance tuning

* Experience with Mainframe DB2 will be added advantage.

*Other Qualifications*
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Good programming skills for database management and general software
* Good communication skills
* Leadership skills to guide work teams
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action

* *

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone**: *214-550-0248* **|** **
Fax**: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us** @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*