Please send the resumes to j...@sriveninfosys.net

I do have a Mainframe Developer position.  Here’s the details:

Start date:  ASAP

Location:  Georgetown, KY

Duration:  1 year

Extensive experience
(5+ years) developing systems using COBOL, JCL, DB2.
Technical Skills
                      - z/OS 390, JCL, COBOL, IBM Utilities, TSO ISPF, DB2,
SQL, Endevor, Jobtrac
                         PLI and REXX are a plus.
                       - Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio for documentation.

Functional  Skills

                      - Ability to independently perform break-fix analysis
for production system issues

                      - Strong testing experience (unit, system,
regression, integration, load)

                      - Project implementation using a formal development

                      - Strong documentation and communication skills
(written and verbal)

                      - Ability to handle multiple assignments at the same
time and prioritize tasks

Thanks & Regards

Business Development Executive

Sriven Infosys Inc

 E-mail: j...@sriveninfosys.net

G.mail : pranay.sriveninfo...@gmail.com

Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the
inconvinience caused.