This is Mac Smith - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
*Call me **916-671-5686 or **916-671-5584***
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Last 4 digit SSN:
D O Birth:
Visa Status :
*Title : SAN Storage*
* Location : Sacramento, CA*
*Duration; 4-6 Months*
Job Summary: Under general direction, configures, implements, and manages
the on-going operations of the enterprise Storage Area Network (SAN);
designs and configures storage infrastructure for physical and virtual
servers, ensuring high-availability to all applications; integrates
backup/restore operations with current and future SANs, and proactively
manages the efficiency, reliability, and business continuity of computer
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (May include any and/or all
of the following):
1. Implements storage solutions for Windows and Unix/Linux based servers
and server software in clustered, highly-available and standalone
2. Manages scalability, availability, and performance of numerous SAN
platforms to maximize cost-effective utilization of resources.
3. Provides architecture, installation, and configuration of our
EMC/NetApp/Cisco SAN and NAS solutions.
4. Assists with design, architecture, and management of backup and restore
5. Installs patches and upgrades to server hardware, firmware, and/or
software related to the SAN and/or backup technologies.
6. Works with internal customers to manage systems integration testing,
load/stress testing, and user acceptance testing processes.
7. Collaborates on development of a configuration management process;
performs other duties as assigned.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
• Working knowledge of Unix (IBM AIX, Solaris, etc), Linux, and Windows
systems in a high-availability, multi site environment
• Working knowledge of network switches, routers, firewalls, and network
• Strong communication, organization, and management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a fast paced
• Ability to maintain a persistent, dedicated, and "can-do" attitude
• Ability to collaborate easily and effectively with peers, customers,
management, and other team members
• Technically proficient at installing, configuring and maintaining NetApp
filer h/w and s/w to include: vSeries, block and NAS solutions, Flex
Volumes, Qtrees, Operations Manager, configuring application-aware
volume-level snaphots via SnapManager for Virtual Infrastructure (SMVI),
SnapManager for SQL (SMSQL), "SnapManager for Microsoft Office SharePoint
Server" (SMMOSS), and creating/managing multiprotocol NFS Mounts and CIFS
shares. Familiar with configuring and administering a NetApp Filer to
support VMware clusters
•Technically proficient at installing, configuring and maintaining EMC
storage h/w and s/w to include: Symmetrix DMX/VMAX, CLARiiON, Centera,
FAST, FAST Cache, SMC, Navisphere, Centra-STAR, Control Center, Storage
Scope, Replication Manager, etc.
•Technically proficient at installing, configuring and maintaining Cisco
SAN h/w and s/w to include: SAN OS, CWDM, Fabric Manager, and Device
•Experience working with IBM AIX (LPARS and vio servers), RedHat Linux,
Solaris, and Windows O/S, Veritas/Symantec NetBackup and Storage Foundation
•Ability to work from a command line interface (CLI) in all environments
•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Education and experience equivalent to:
Bachelor's degree; supplemented with five (5) years related work
experience. Progressively responsible operational work experience, managing
enterprise SAN infrastructure (EMC, NetApp, Symantec NetBackup, etc.)
preferred, including Unix and Windows platform administration.
Proposers are required to answer the following supplemental questions in
1. Describe your experience designing, implementing and administering
NetApp or EMC enterprise storage systems.
2. Describe your experience working with enterprise backup
*Thanks & Regards*
*Mac Smith *
* The power of focus*
*SancroSoft USA INC*
*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628*
*Phone : 916-671-5584 ||Desk :** **916-671-5686**|| Fax: 916-200-0305*
*E-Mail : m...@sancrosoftusa.com || www.sancrosoftusa.com*
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at