*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job title: WebMethods Consultant
Location: Rosemont, Illinois
Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract

Job description:
The consultant will be analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and
supporting the WebMethods 8.2 product suite.
Skills emphasis should be on business process modeling, integration server
development, and web service enablement.
This person needs to feel comfortable communicating with business users to
convert functional requirements into technical designs and code.
Experience working with multiple technology teams in a rapid project
delivery environment is a must.
The ability to work individually and as a member of a team with potentially
tight time frames.
A strong work ethic, strong problem solving skills, ability to multitask,
and solid organizational and communication skills.

Skills Required:
3-5 years experience analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and
implementing using SDLC practices.
Solid understanding of EAI and SOA.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be a team player.

WebMethods Product experience required in:
WebMethods version 8.2
Business Process Modeling (BPM)
Integration Server Development

Best Regards,