*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: Tibco Developer
Location: Columbus Ohio
Duration: 2 Months Contract

A Tibco Developer with SQL skills is needed to fulfill a contract
opportunity with our Columbus, OH client. This person will establish,
document and enforce best practices and standards in regards to integration
and services.

• Provides integration solutions, and guidance to project teams.
• Keeps current knowledge of EAI and SOA concepts, methodologies, and
• Learns business functions to effectively participate in technical
analysis, design, construction, implementation and support
• Works concurrently on multiple projects and maintains flexibility to
perform multiple tasks effectively.
• Smart, results-based with passion to learn more.
• Identify areas to improve efficiency in data extraction, movement and

• A minimum of 3 to 5 years of strong design and programming experience.
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years of TIBCO Business Works experience
• Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS systems
• XML and web services experience
• Strong conceptual and implementation knowledge of Service Oriented
Architecture best practices
• Experience with TIBCO Active Matrix products and/or work experience with
IBM InfoSphere Datastage is a plus
• A minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience and strong understanding of
database concepts IBM DB2, Oracle, Teradata, Mainframe and SQL Server.
• Experience in Unix shell scripting.
• Required Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Strong communications skills (technical and non-technical)

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 203-769-6536