Sure shot closure for the right match.
Position: Hyperion Architect
Location: Washington (D.C.)
Duration: 4-6 Months
Responsible for the architecture, design, build and deployment of
enterprise-wide technology infrastructure, ERP systems, information systems and
internet technologies. Work with development teams, Systems Engineers, and
business unit stakeholders to determine needs and functional specifications.
Design integrations and communications between enterprise systems. May lead
initiatives to redesign or enhance enterprise infrastructure. 5+ years of
experience in a Systems Engineer with progressive responsibilities or Architect
role is required.
AARP requires a strong resource with large-scale Hyperion implementation
experience and broad Project Management experience to join our Hyperion
project. This individual will work collaboratively with our System Integrator
team to ensure a high quality, on time and on budget deliverable.
* Demonstrated hands-on experience is required with the following modules:
Hyperion Planning Plus; Hyperion Workforce Planning; Hyperion Capital Asset
Planning; Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management; Hyperion Financial Data
Quality Management Adapter Suite; Hyperion Data Relationship Management and
Hyperion Data Relationship Steward
* Knowledge of financial planning and forecasting processes.
* EXCELLENT presentation and communication skills both written and verbal.
* Experience with databases (Oracle, Essbase, etc.)
* Experience assessing deliverable quality and formulating plan to remediate
* Ability to complete implementation work with minimal direction
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at