*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: Data Warehouse Technical Lead
Location: Dublin,OH
Duration: 4+ Months Contract

We would like the candidate to start as soon as possible.
The Technical Lead role is focused on platform specific systems development
activities. They are responsible for supporting the definition and ensuring
adherence to platform specific reference architectures. They develop,
review and approve all technical designs and participate in architecture
related discussion for the platform. The Technical Lead may assist in the
development activities for complex maintenance items and/or projects.
Mentoring new and existing team members on architectural standards will be
high priority for Technical Leads. They may analyze and assist in the
design of databases within an application area. In addition, Technical
Leads must be able to utilize their skills across development groups to
independently apply general IS process enhancements and system
implementations. It is expected that they will be the technical thought
leaders on application strategy for their particular platforms, while
driving and executing best in class development practices.

Skills: (see attached)
Informatica PowerCenter, we will accept any other experience with any brand
of Data Warehousing tools.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC