*Greetings from Robert*,

Job Title: SQL Server DBA

Duration: 6-12 Months Contract

Location: San Francisco, CA

*Job Description:*

Database developer/DBA, mostly to provide a backstop for us on day to day
production support as well as some assigned development tasks.

Some basic qualifications for a Database Developer:

Excellent knowledge of SQL (10 plus years) writing complex stored
procedures, triggers, views, functions Experience with SQL performance and
tuning Experience working with SQL Server 2005/2008, SSIS, SSRS

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone**: *214-550-0248* **|** **
Fax**: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us** @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*