please send me resumes at

Java GWT Developer -- Telecommute

We are currently looking for a Java GWT Developer residing anywhere in the US
to join our CTI and Speech Solutions delivery team.  This creative and
detail-oriented individual will develop web applications using Java, Java based
tool, and GWT/GXT technology.  The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of Java
web application development along with using GWT/GXT at an expert level.
Candidates must be willing to mentor other team members on GWT/GXT development.

       Web application development using GWT/GXT
       Requirements collection and analysis
       Mentor other team members on GWT/GXT development, and best practices
       Writing and executing unit tests
       Bug fixes
       Contribute content for install, admin, and user guides
Required Skills:
       5+ years of Java development
       Expert with GWT/GXT (and MVP pattern) (2+ years fulltime development
       Proficient with HTML, CSS, XML
       Proficient with Tomcat
       Proficient in J2EE development (preferably JBOSS)
       Proficient  with Web Services (Axis2, CXF, etc)
       Experienced with Hibernate, Spring, SVN, Ant, Bugzilla
       Development experience using Eclipse
       Experienced in Linux environment (Red Hat/Fedora, Ubuntu, etc).
       Excellent written and verbal communications skills.

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc

Phone: 917-563-2463