We have a hot opening for.......
Position: Sr. .C#.NET/ Silverlight Developer
Location: 70 Hudson, Jersey City, NJ 07097
Duration: 6+ Months Contact
Interview type: Phone then Face to Face (no Skype/webcam)
- Maintain and enhance a bespoke Task management application built on
SharePoint 2010 with Silverlight 3.0 as a front end.
- Design and development of high quality software
- Provide 3rd Line Support and deliver remediation
- Creation and maintenance of unit test which forms part of coded
- Managing environments.
- The team is split geographically so candidate will need to work closely
with team members in other locations participating in and contributing to
- Communicate effectively with the business and IT at all stages of the
- Work with Development Lead / Architect to design and implement the
appropriate technical solutions. Design the low level components to team
standards, through robust coding and unit testing.
- Engage with analysis and QA functions to collectively delivery required
functionality, produce documented and testing software for delivery and
support testing. Participate in design and code reviews.
- Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
Skills / Experience Required:
- Silverlight 3.0 or 4.0
- SQL (MS SQL Server / Oracle), preferably MS SQL
- MS SharePoint
- Candidate should be familiar with managing a SharePoint environment.
- Programming with out of box SharePoint web services and SharePoint object
- Understanding of SharePoint event receivers and web parts
- Develop and deploy custom SharePoint solutions using Visual Studio 2010
Team is looking for a mid to senior level C#/Silverlight Developer.
Candidate should be well versed in C# and Silverlight 3.0/4.0. Should have a
good background in MS Sharepoint and SQL (preferably MS SQL, but they would
look at Oracle people). Programming with out of box SharePoint web services
and Share Point object model.
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate on C2C:
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net I
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at