*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: QA Functional Automation Lead
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 12+ Months Contract*

*Need only US Citizens & F2F Required

Duties and Functions:
Coordinates implementation of test automation and efficiency.
Little supervision; helps set direction for others.
Reviews high-level and detailed requirements specifications.
Designs and develops test plans based upon functional specifications.
Maintains and reviews software test plans, test data and test cases.
Execution of complex functional, application, regression and performance
Analyzes reported bugs and works with software developers, development and
project managers to resolve bugs.
Executes and maintain automated test scripts. Analyzes test results and
recommends corrective actions.
Tracks and reports test results in formal fashion.
Reporting project quality status.
Mentor team member/s

Minimum Qualifications:
5+ years experience in QTP