We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
*Subject: Business Analyst*
*Location: Little Rock, AR ( Need Locals Only)*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Examples of Work:*
• Identify and recommend system codes for dockets, events, etc.
• Assist with the development of court-generated documents and reports.
• Assist with training of court employees on case management/jury
• Assist with development of training materials and business process
materials on case and jury management.
• Review and make recommendations for software modifications and
• Assist court users in troubleshooting and correcting case management
• Other duties as assigned.
*Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills*
• Knowledge of Arkansas appellate, limited and general jurisdiction courts.
• Knowledge of Arkansas court case management practices, processes and
• Knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations regarding court administration.
• Ability to communicate effectively with court and non-court, legal and
non-legal, technical and non-technical staff.
• Ability to use computer hardware and software to manage court cases.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment.
• Ability to provide technical assistance in person and by telephone or
e-mail to judicial branch employees.
The AOC Functional Architect has regular contact with elected court
officials and court staff, department staff, and other state
agency/institutions personnel. Must maintain a high degree of integrity,
decorum, and respect for court personnel at all times
and possess the ability to communicate with court personnel at all levels.
This position works closely with other AOC technical
and non-technical staff, and reports to the Contexte Program Manager of the
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at