Hi,
We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

*Subject: Sr. Java Developer with SQL*
*Location: Richfield, OH*
*Duration: 6 months *

1.  *8-10 years* of development experience in *Java*, with specific focus
on the Java middletier development
2.  Demonstrate strong knowledge in design patterns, distributed computing
concepts, formal functional representation and
     able to convey concepts into detailed system specifications defining
software architectures
3.  Demonstrate specific hands-on experience in developing data access
layer in java involving complex* SQL* and stored procedures
4.  Experience in advanced database design techniques, including query
tuning and optimizations
5.  Demonstrate strong analytical skills in evaluating complex
requirements, and in implementing a reusable* “Database + Java”* combined
solution
6.  Knowledge of writing stored procedures and functions in* SQL Server
2005 / 2008*
7.  Experience in meta-data and rules driven database design is a plus.
8.  Knowledge of *Oracle* and Postgre*SQL* is a plus
9.  Knowledge of Lucene search engine is a plus

*Thanks & Regards....*
*
*
*Umendar*