Hello Consultant,
Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement. If yes,
kindly send us your

resume along with contact information.
If you are not looking for new projects, please feel free to pass on this
email to your friends

or relatives who might be interested.

Title: .Net Developer
Location: Franklin, TN 37067
Duration: 6 months -possible extensions
Company: CompuPay
BR:   $45/hr C2C
Interview time:  Tuesday afternoon

Must Haves:
5+ years .Net development
SQL Server 2208 SSIS/SSRS, T-SQL
ETL (build SSIS package to upload filed into SQL)
Stored Procedures
Strong SQL backend

Microsoft Certifications
Payroll concept knowledge

Resposibilities will be to create a process to import data into a

reporting db that will then use the consolidated information to generate
federal, state and

local tax agency reports/files (driven by agency compliance/regulations).
In addition to the

process (SSIS/SSRS) we will need to create an app that will allow the end
user select which

reports/files to generate.

Thank you,
Panzer Solutions LLC