Kindly send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net
ETL/Data Warehouse Modeler for a 3-6 month contract in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The consultant will be responsible for the following scope of work:
• Gather the business teams reporting requirements for source data to be
resident in the Data Warehouse.
• As needed work with source system to set-up data.
• Set-up initial design of data
• From those requirements, using best practices, optimally model the data to be
incorporated into the current Data Warehouse.
• Skill in performing data analysis to support mapping and transformation of
data to physical data models - ETL
• Act as the bridge between the business team members for the requirements and
the Data Warehouse development team.
Successful applicants will have the following experience:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of Casino, Hotel and Retail data systems or similar systems
experience with the ability to learn quickly
• Familiarity with tools such as Teradata BTEQ Tool (Teradata SQL),
(Statistical Analytical Software) SAS DI Studio, SQL, Erwin, etc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at