Kindly send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net
Active Directory SME Consultant start 6/25, end 8/31, must be US Citizen,)
ADFS SME Consultant for Midland, MI location.
The goal for this role is to implement ADFS version 2.0 on the client end and
integrate ADFS with our AOS CRM (which that team will provide resources on that
end) and an additional IBM Cloud based application that will integrate by way
of SAML (that team will provide resources on that end).
Essentially stand up ADFS feature on new VMs, integrate with UAG Federation
Proxy servers, account for firewall rules, test federation trust and user login
to these two applications.
Overall KSAs we are looking for:
This resource will be engaged on large scale Identity Management Projects
implementing Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) to capture customer
requirements, develop conceptual, and logical designs, server architecture, and
remediation of Federated applications working with an application owner and/or
developers in the design, testing and then documenting the solution.
• Ability to envision detailed Identity Management solutions based on client
needs and requirements using their methodology.
• Ability to design, build and test ADFS IP-STS integration with application
• Able to listen well to customer requirements
• Able to work well with Project Managers, Developers, and Key stakeholders
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Good Independent, sometimes remote long distance worker that does not require
• Excellent English skills with both written word and verbal skills (project
• Must have verifiable architecture experience in either or both: Forefront
Identity Manager/Identity Lifecycle Manager/Microsoft Identity Integration
Server (FIM/ILM/MIIS) or other I&AM solutions that integrate with Active
Directory Federation Services
Optional Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• AD Rights Management Services (RMS)
• Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG/ISA)
• Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG/IAG/Whale)
• CLM and PKI (Certificates)
• Active Directory (AD DS)
• ADFS version 2.0 (ADFS)
• Windows Identity Framework (WIF) developing custom security token service
providers for testing or proof of concept purposes.
• Web Single-Sign On technologies such as (SiteMinder, EmpowerID, OpenSSO, Sun
AM, Oracle SSO, Tivoli eSSO, Oblix or other Federated SSO type technologies).
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at