*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: MicroStrategy Developer
Location: Highpoint, NC
Duration: 4-6+ Months Contract

The developer should have good analyst skills in order to assist in writing
report functional specifications during the requirements phase. This is a
client facing position, the developer should have very good communication
skills as well as good experience developing with the MicroStrategy toolset.
Most of the development will be done offshore so we are not looking for
someone to crank out reports, but rather someone who can speak
intelligently to the client about MicroStrategy and help plan and organize
the development work.

his is an exciting project because we are building a data warehouse and BI
environment from the ground up. Our contract with this customer could be
extended past 4 months.

Responsibilities: Assist in writing report specs, developer
MicroStrategyReports.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC