We have a hot opening for.......
Job Title: Sr. .NET Developer
Location: Kirkland, WA
Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract
Interview: MUST BE IN PERSON
Job Description: Join a small experienced team of .Net software developers
to solve complex data management problems in an agile environment. You are a
jack-of-all-trades and master of some, a tinkerer, a geek's geek. You love
being "the person who gets it done". Don't worry. You got this handled!
Custom client tools, and break fix work on existing mature proprietary
platforms is your challenge. Your love of learning and problem solving will
be well exercised. Work life balance is core value of the team.
1. 3-5 years experience with .Net development
2. Competence with .Net technologies in a distributed multithreaded
3. Experience with COM, AJAX, HTML, XML and other Web technologies
1. Experience with SVN or similar source control
2. Competence with Microsoft SQL programming
3. Familiarity with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
4. Competence with Test Driven Development methodologies
5. Familiarity with Agile development SDLC methodologies
6. Experience with build systems such as MSBuild, Cruise Control
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate on C2C:
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net I
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at