*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job title: Business Analyst with retirement plans
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Only US Citizens

Job Description
I'm looking for a strong techno-functional Business Analyst to assist in
the planning and coordination of activities related to new business
conversions. They will document, track and resolve system development
issues via system testing. They need exceptional written and verbal
communication skills as they will provide documentation, training and
end-user support during post implementation. They will need to work both in
a team setting and take ownership of independent projects. Experience with
retirement plans will be leveraged in this position.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com