*Hi Associate,*
*
*              Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.
  *
*
*
*Position: SQL Developer*
*Location: Memphis, TN *
*Duration: 6 – 12 month *
*Rate: 45$/hr on c2c*
*
*
*Job Description:*
We need a SQL Developer with at least 4 years SQL development experience in
either SQL 2003/2005/2008 environments....company currently has pieces of
all 3 SQL environments. DTS development packaging experience is a must and
the newer version is SSIS (preferred). This will be a hands on development
role with little hand holding. Our candidate will need to have specific
hands on SQL development experience from scratch. This resource will also
be responsible to handle the SQL Server Reporting Services - pulling and
creating reports for the business on an as needed basis from the
Operational Data Store - the new SQL database

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A *
*Ph: 703-880-5230  Fax: 703-995-0830 Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ranked No.10 in the Washington DC area-Washington Business Journal, 2010;*
*Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore, U.S.A*
*Inc5000 Recognized Fastest growing private company in U.S.A    *
*    *
*
*
*Office Locations: Washington D.C| Atlanta | Boston |Hyderabad, India *