*Greetings from Robert,*
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Location: El Segundo, CA
Duration: 6months +
Client is seeking an experienced Sr. Software QA Test/Automation Engineer
to be responsible for test, verification, performance test and quality
assurance for software projects and initiatives. *Minimum 7-8yrs
experience is required.*
- Reviewing project specifications and working with other organizations
to understand the system requirements, including the system software
architecture, design, internal and external interfaces, use cases, etc.
- Generating test plans to validate the requirements and functionality
per the project specifications.
- Developing test scenarios and generating detailed test procedures to
properly and rigorously test the system requirements and functionality.
· Developing and executing functional test scripts and scenarios
based on functional requirements.
· Developing and executing performance scripts and scenarios based
on performance requirements.
- Executing tests and validating test results as detailed in the test
- Identifying, analyzing, and documenting defects discovered during
- Working with the development teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
· Responsible for providing test duration schedules for assigned
· Knowledge and experience with various scripting languages (e.g.
- Generating test reports to document test results.
*Duties may also include defining and developing software test tools,
automated test scripts (e.g. LoadRunner, QTP, ITKO Lisa, Selenium) and
simulators as necessary. *
A BS degree in computer science or related engineering field is required,
with at least 5 years practical experience in software development and/or
software test/quality assurance engineering. A Masters degree is desired.
Background should include a working knowledge of UNIX and/or LINUX
operating systems and basic SQL querying skills. Some experience with
Java, C/C++, Java, JSP, DHTML and XML is preferred. Experience developing
and executing automated test scripts using Mercury Quick Test Professional
(QTP) or Selenium, as well as Web services test experience using SOAPUI and
other similar test tools is also desired.
Candidates must be capable of working successfully in a deadline-driven,
team-oriented environment. Candidates should also possess excellent
written/verbal communication, problem-solving, and analytical abilities,
with good planning, organizational, and follow-up skills.
*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* **| **
Phone**: *214-550-0248* **|** **Fax**: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us** @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at