*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: QA Analyst
Location: Las Vegas,NV
Duration: 6+ months Contarct
Need Face to Face Interview

Min 5 years of formal QA experience in a software development environment.
Recent experience with enterprise .NET technologies.
Min 2 years experience using SQL and able to write complex queries.
Ability to succeed in a manual test environment.
Must write SQL statements and queries
Will need to analyze the data
Will follow the data flow through the process - has the data gone where it
is expected to go and comes back
Will analyze the test results
Must have exp with complex systems, with back-end systems, and data flows
The scripts are not written - the QA person must be able to sit in project
planning meeting, decide what needs to be done, and then execute the actions
This person will interact with a team of QA and software engineers
Helpful to have gaming but not a must
There will be some OT on nights and week-ends

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 203-769-6536