*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job title: SQL Database Analyst
Location: San Francisco,CA
Duration: 6+ months Contarct
Need Face o Face Interview

looking for a senior Marketing Database Analyst to perform analysis in
support of business integration efforts, customer impact projects and
4+ years marketing database analytics experience
Experience with backend systems, databases and data
Knowledge of customer migrations and change management processes.
Demonstrated experience using SQL and SQL scripting as a tool for data
analysis. Proficient in MS SQL Server , SSMS and SSIS
Experience in identifying requirements for both internal/external
communications and generating mail files.
Strong data analyses, database design, data cleansing and data presentation
Knowledge of Treasury Management and Wholesale products and services.
Experience with quality assurance and testing processes
Automate excel reports by writing TSQL or MS Access.
Experience with Oracle databases and warehouses

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 203-769-6536*