Hi Business Partner,
Let me know if you have/get any requirement for my candidates below.

NOTE: Don't reply if you have requirement with implementation partner or prime
vendor. There must be no layer in between you and client.

1.       Java/Liferay Portal Developer

2.       Weblogic Portal Developer

3.       Performance Test Lead

4.       Build Release Manager

5.       Pega PRPC Architect

We are already an approved vendor to your organization.

Thank you!

With Best Regards,
Abdul H Shahriyar
Business Development Manager

14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A
Ph: 703 880 2641;
Email: abd...@usmsystems.com<mailto:abd...@usmsystems.com>
Ranked No.9 in the Washington DC area-Washington Business Journal, 2010;
Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore, U.S.A;
Inc5000  Recognized Fastest growing private company in U.S.A

<<inline: image001.jpg>>